why you should have super speed

18:08 Anonymous 5 Comments


Why you should have super speed

I believe super speed is the best power because you can do many different things with it.

First point is you could have a portal and if someone was trying to kill you there would be a portal that you can open and run throw and then go back and boll the bad guy over.

Next point  is you could save people like if they were in a building that was on fire you could just quickly help them with out catching on fire.

Last point is if you were running fast enough and there was a bad guy you could just lightly touch them and the would fall over and bank there head.

That is why I think super speed is the very best power to have out of all the power's in the whole in tire world.

You Might Also Like

5 comments:

  1. Hello kodi , I like how you but some strong detail into your writing and make the reader changed their mind because you make it with strong words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi kody I like your blog post it has not quite persuaded me but I am sure there are others that it will persuade I think you could add reasons and what you are could use different sentence starters like another reason is rather than writing next point next point next point but I was wondering what are the chances of you catching on fire and who would that work

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's up, I think your writing is really cool. What do you mean by a portal? From Jack in LH1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there Emily,
    I like your detail it is very good causeyou added full stops and capital letters . I wish I could have super speed. would you like to have super speed?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work Emily!I think super speed is the best superpower but i like other superpowers too like telekinesis. Do you like any other superpowers?

    ReplyDelete